Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 28

Camouflage something.

KISS continued...

One of Kai's stickers is camouflaging on my chair right at toddler eye level.  I got the idea for this after a whole sheet of insect stickers ended up on my bright red leather couch...  My kid's attention to detail is incredible, so today's project is also an experiment to see how long it takes for him to pick up on the little brown cicada.  He has some friends coming over tomorrow so they might find it too!


I'm also excited to announce that the lyric collaboration with my friend Mara from CS Day 21 and the "Squirt the Letters" game from CS Day 25 made the Creative Sprint Highlights from last week!!  I can't believe there are only 2 more days left in this challenge.

xoxo
Char


No comments:

Post a Comment