Sunday, April 19, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 19

Walk aimlessly for 5 minutes, then stop and make something using whatever materials are available where you've ended up. Leave it there for someone else to discover (but be sure to document it first!) .


After walking aimlessly this afternoon, we ended up in the back yard.  It's that time of the year when the jacaranda blooms start falling.  We have a very old gigantic jacaranda tree in our back yard, and in a few weeks my entire back yard will be purple with blooms.
A shot from last year, it's green only where I've mowed!

I spent a few minutes collecting blossoms with Kai and decided to leave a message for the gopher who is wreaking havoc in my backyard and coincidentally arrived the day my husband left for the ship.  It's just a warning to the gopher that our resident Spackler will be home soon so he better take a hike.  I appreciate him aerating the lawn, but prefer to keep my ankles intact.



xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment