Friday, April 17, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 17

Create or alter a postcard and send it anonymously to someone in the mail (snail mail, not email!) Don't forget to document it before you send it off.


I altered a postcard I received from my friend Rachel with the 2nd layer of a sugar skull napkin (also from Rachel, she's a very generous friend!) along with my leaf "hat" from Day 13 and some washi tape.


The recipient of this card is my first mail art friend who I didn't even know as a mail artist at first!  There are many strange coincidences in life if you open your eyes to them. If you have a chance you should visit Heebee Jeebee Land check out what goes on there and maybe even participate in the mail art calls!


I can't wait to see the reaction on the Heebee Jeebee blogpost when this card is received!!

Secret Squirrel
xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment