Thursday, April 2, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 2

*Create a bridge. Connect two things in an interesting way.  It could be small enough for only an amoeba or big enough for an elephant to cross it.*

At this moment the things that are bridging the gap between my husband and myself are miles of ocean, the night sky, and our (as cheesy as it sounds) love for one another and our life that we've created together.  I dive into the cheesiness because it's National Poetry Month and I always read one of my favorite poems, A Valediction Forbidding Mourning by John Donne, when my husband's work separates us.  It could also be the pregnancy hormones.  So, the physical manifestation in my sketchbook of the bridge connecting us together is below:

Tissue paper. Yep.



Keep Creating
xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment