Friday, April 10, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 10

Make a puzzle or something using the pieces of a puzzle.


I decided to make a puzzle out of some puzzling questions.... Where does it all go?  Why are we here? What is the meaning of life? Does bigfoot exist? if a tree falls in the woods with no one around does it still make a noise?  Who moves my keys around when I'm searching for them? What happens after life? No, what really happens? Will we ever be able to travel through time?

What I really should have asked was "Were my husband's socks and underwear stolen or misplaced by the ship's laundry?"  Hopefully the latter.  Also, will Kai stay asleep until I'm finished posting this?!

The image

The pieces drawn out on the back



What happened to K.I.S.S?
And there you have it....

All in a toddler's nap time!
XOXO 
Char

1 comment:

  1. There is a greater potential of Bigfoot existing than there is potential for mediums to exist. However, if infinity exists, there is room for all of the nonsense.

    ReplyDelete