Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hers & His Scarf Set


I was recently asked to donate something handmade for my favorite 2 1/2 year old Owen's school auction. After much debate, I decided on a His & Hers Scarf Set in my favorite chunky alpaca yarn. I completed the packaging with some new tags that will be tucked into the ends of the scarves for some shameless advertising.

Here is how to make my favorite scarf:
This scarf is made in a seed stitch.
Gauge: On size 15 needles 2 stitches = 1 inch
Cast on 13 stitches (or any odd # of stitches)
Row 1: Knit 1, Purl 1, Repeat to end of row
Row 2: Repeat Row 1

happy knitting and happy new year!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love it. these turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
    And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeffrey, Please don't put your face on these! :)
    Mara! Thank you so much! Hope you're knitting & shooting.
    Anonymous 1- Thank you.
    Anonymous 2- What part would you like me to explain in detail?

    ReplyDelete