Sunday, November 25, 2007

Autumn Leaves.


Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors nature makes, the smells, and the buzz of energy that something wonderful is about to happen. For myself, that something wonderful is so many things: Being able to buy hot apple cider from the farmers market... the excitement of the nearing holiday season... seeing my family... Christmas presents. Putting aside the thought of being spoiled, I am truly moved by one type of something wonderful that has occurred in NY. The trees have transformed spectacularly. The brilliant blue sky is the perfect back drop to all of the colors the leaves are making. Pale yellowy greens, golden yellows, brilliant reds, rich oranges and all the colors in between. I could not resist adorning myself with the maple leaves from Karen's yard.

2 comments:

  1. you look preppy in this picture! but, the leaves are a beautiful color (oh, and you are a beautiful color too!) haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is no preppy shirt Suz. That is a cowgirl shirt and a grandma vest! I'm a little country and a little old-folky. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete