Saturday, June 30, 2012

Eternal Sunshine


 I experimented with a white colored pencil to capture the basic design on my little plate.  Not happy with my first attempt, but I'll try it some more.  Also I made a new katakana "charline" rubber chop... which is also still in the works!  I'm not happy with it either, so it might get scratched or remade.

More orange with a new "char" rubber chop that I made.

The problem with drawing while hungry...

After drawing and eating my orange slice, I moved onto something else that was interesting on my kitchen table.  My beloved pepper mill. Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to peppering my food.  I love having a mix of peppercorns in there.


 Last, but not least, this is where I've been keeping all of my rubber chops.  This was an empty matchbox from my grandmother's house!  I loved the color and the lion design more than anything.  It happened to be a good size for now.  Hopefully I'll get another box soon because I have a feeling I'll be making more chops in the near future.


xoxo
Char!

1 comment:

  1. You can use old matchboxes for hiding clues and sending friends on scavenger hunts.

    ReplyDelete