Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dish Rags!


Easter Sunday started off kind of bad.  The power was out, the civic was dead and wouldn't take a jump, and we were ignored by 3 waitresses at Easter brunch so decided to go to another restaurant after 20 minutes of neglect.  Despite the power outage there was enough hot water for showers though, and regarding the "power outage" in my car I was lucky to have my personal mechanic change my battery. 
*
::insert picture of Darla* saying "my hero" here::  
*
So the day kept getting better and better. One highlight was that I got to re-learned how to crochet.  Nonni taught me how to do a "double crochet" to create highly prized dish towels.  Here is my dishtowel in progress!  They match my tulips and daffodils from Elma. 

Happy "Yarning"!
xoxo


*of little rascals, duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment