Friday, May 22, 2015

EDiM 21 & 22

21: The spot you regularly sit to read.

I wish I had the time to leisure read regularly.   Currently, I make the time to read my book when I also take a hot bath.  No seriously.  It's basically my only kid-free and uninterrupted time... timed perfectly with when the kiddo is in a deep sleep :).  I never multi-tasked so much until I had a kid!



22: Something that hangs from or is attached to a wall in your home.

Another Christmas gift; this was from my parents.  It's a Swiss Mondaine wall clock that has changed my life.  Theoretically, I don't need to carry my phone with me into the living room or kitchenette to know what time it is anymore.  I've been putting effort into being less "connected" to my phone/the web.  This page in the sketchbook will also include the sketches for the 23rd, 24th and 25th!





xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment