Wednesday, May 20, 2015

EDiM 20

Your wallet



I believe it was Christmas 2013 that my husband got me this cute little card case.  It's made out of leather and some kind of wood veneer.  It's helped me streamline what I carry with me.  In the three slots on one side are my driver's license & my military ID.  I used to also carry my zoo membership card on the same side, but that third slot has remained empty since the membership expired in February.  Boo hoo.  The other side also has 3 slots which hold a credit card, a debit card, and my costco card.  The top of the card case also is a pocket which my library card (and any cash I may have) fits nicely in.

I've also realized that the pages in my watercolor sketchbook are going to run out before the end of the month, so I'm starting to split the pages to do mini sketches in order to avoid painting on the back of the pages.... which I may have done a couple times already by accident...

xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment