Monday, April 6, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 6

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I was so excited to see my own "boring to exciting" project on the ALR Week 1 highlights blogpost first thing this morning (After I take Kai to go potty, looking at today's e-mail prompt is the first thing I do now)!  Talk about fueling the fire!  I'm shouting everything! I'm so excited! ...and Kai woke up dry!  HAPPY DAY!

Today's prompt:
Make something in a box. Any type of box will do: shoebox, jewelry box, filing box, shipping box.

I decided to make a Kraken in a Box diorama to keep up with the nautical theme.  I have a bunch of these smallish brown boxes from a make-up subscription I did for a year.  I kept the boxes thinking they'd be great for organizing my photos, or postcards, or art supplies, or....  the list goes on.  Well one box was spared for my Kraken.

The lid... and my materials.

A close up because Jonathan turned out so cute.
And thar she be.... the KRAKEN!
 Hooray!
xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment