Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Creative Sprint Day 1

"If I post this, I'm committing to this 30 day challenge... after not touching my blog for over a year?!" is all that is echoing in my head right now  ....but you know what? I can do it.  I can make this project as simple or as complicated as want to, so I'm going to K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) and forge ahead.  No, this is not an April Fools joke!

Front Cover

Page 1 & 2

Page 3 & 4

Back Cover

"Make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only materials in your immediate environment"

I made a little accordion book as a tribute to my friend Rachel, who shared that she was participating in this challenge.  My book is made of leftover card stock, washi tape, art nouveau book plates and a snake charm from Rachel, and a metallic twisty tie.  Everything was in my book bag that I use when I go on my urban sketching excursions. #CreativeSprint

Keep Creating!
xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment