Friday, April 13, 2012

Tokyo Disneyland

The Mississippi from The Western River Railroad at TKY Disneyland

The Mark Twain Riverboat

The Pacific Ocean lies between me in Japan and my family in America including my 8 year old stepson Sawyer, and my 4 year old nephew Owen (and a three year old niece, Maddie, but this post isn't about her).  This week I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a trip to Tokyo Disneyland, and while I enjoyed this special day of being a big kid, I couldn't help but to think of my little kiddos the whole time.  I think the boys are just at the right age, O almost 5 and S just turning 8, where they would really enjoy the park.  I took a lot of photographs with them in mind, and look forward to going with them to the most fun place on earth in the future.  I drew these 2 Etegami to mail to the boys late last night.  O is a train fanatic, and S who loves everything will probably get a big kick out of a boat named after Mark Twain. Part of Etegami is sending a heartfelt, sincere message, and in this day and age of e-mails and skype (which I'm very much grateful for) I hope they feel the love I'm sending them through the postal service :).

xoxo
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment