Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some more knitted goodies.


The cold weather is one of my biggest motivations for completing my knitting projects. 32 degrees? Yuck; and it will only get colder.

Well, to be honest, another motivation is having the biggest deadline of them all just around the corner: Christmas. YIKES!

I made this headband and scarf set today using the same wool as my other earwarmer/headband. Instead of the garter stitch, I used a seed stitch.

I think the texture of the seed stitch is very nice. Of course the pom-poms still need to be added to the earwarmers before they're completed, but over all... not bad for a day's work.

Stay warm, and happy knitting!

*xoxo*

1 comment:

  1. you work fast!!! i want to learn new knitting stiches...you should teach me! :o) can't wait to see you sunday

    ReplyDelete